International Seminar on Smart Data Security (SDS 2017)
CSCloud 2017 is organizing the workshop, International Seminar on Smart Data Security (SDS) that is a co-located event of CSCloud 2017. All accepted papers will be appeared at the same proceedings of CSCloud 2017, which will be indexed by EI. The workshop aims to collect the papers from the following fields, but are not limited to:
- Speed Up Weather Estimation with WRF on QCT Developer Cloud - Case study of Knights Landing Platform
- Eye Diseases Detection Using Deep Neural Network on Knights Landing Platform
- Performance Study of Ceph Storage with Intel Cache Accelertion Software
- Performance of Caffe on QCT Deep Learning Platform
- Customized OpenHPC Software Stack on QCT Developer Cloud
- Big Data Security Analysis Using A Scalable Meta-Model on QCT Developer Cloud
- Family Relationship and Population Structure Inference Using Knights Landing Platform
- Medical Data Analysis Using R on Knights landing Platform
- Power and Performance Study of HPC applications on QCT Developer Cloud
- Deep Learning / Statistical Analysis for Pharmaceutical Application (user case)
Peng Zhang, SUNY Stony Brook University, USA
Please use the following format for your paper title when you submit your paper by filling the paper title on EasyChair system: "SDS: Your Paper Title"
. You should neither include "SDS" in your paper PDF submission nor final submission to IEEE AuthorKit.
Please also send an email to workshop chair, Dr. Peng Zhang (email@example.com), for informing your submission.
For other information regarding the submission, please refer to the conference submission